Are you worried about your finance? Do you want to enhance your money managing skills and master the art of juggling your money while at university? Book a Money Health Check appointment and get a clear picture where you stand with your finance!
The Financial Health Check provides support in creating your own student budget and will teach you how to maximise your income and reduce expenditure. During the appointment adviser will provide information and advice about:
- whether you are receiving your full funding entitlement
- budgeting and money saving hacks
- financial hardship & debt management
- funds and bursaries available at UWE
- housing essentials (bills, moving in/moving out, deposits)
Starting university is the first step to financial independence for many students. If you want to learn, more how to better manage your money, book an appointment by emailing email@example.com
Find out more here.