Coming to UWE Bristol is the beginning of something very exciting. By choosing to live on campus, you will become part of a supportive, fun and vibrant community – it’s like a whole new family.
The HallsLife Team at The Students’ Union is here to help you feel at home at UWE Bristol. They will be hosting events throughout the year for you to get to know your neighbours and feel part of the community. Find out more and join your Facebook page here.
Play your cards right and you could be in to win a budget to throw the party of the year.
You could win points by:
- Attendance at events and activities.
- Taking part in Halls and Flat-based challenges.Fundraising and Volunteering. You can take part with UWE RAG or contact us for support to organise your own event for charity
- IntraMural Sports League – Represent your Halls in the Sunday Leagues or in the Dodgeball League. There are recreational sports slots at the Centre for Sport just for you. You can sign up to Social Sports and our Off the Wall programme and sample an array of sports and activities.
- Social Media – Share on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #UWEHallsLife and your halls e.g #CarrollCourt #Glenside #TheHollies Sustainability Challenges – Let’s strive to make a greener campus!
So whatever you and your housemates are up to be sure to let the HallsLife team know by emailing SUHallsLife@uwe.ac.uk Or adding Chelsea, your HallsLife Coordinator, on Facebook.
Wallscourt Park won in 2018 - Could it be you this year ?
Are you the next big thing in events? Or committed to the greater good?
There are some excellent opportunities for you to get involved with where you can really have an impact on yours and many others university experience.
The positions are:
- Campaigns Officer
- Events Officer
- Sports Officer
Find out more here
- Read Next
- Meet your GLENSIDE Resident Assistants 2018/2019! The Students' Union at UWE Flat-sharing Drama HallsLife presents: SUMMER Celebration Bristol Big Give HallsLife Assistant Needed - Paid Opportunity Exam Wellbeing Brunches - free food & exam support Blackbullion - Money Advice Strapped for Cash? In need of a Job?
- Fire Awareness Sessions Accommodation Customer Services Desk Summer Job Pop-up Exam Wellbeing Brunches - free food & exam support HallsLife presents: SUMMER Celebration