SHUcard - Your Best Friend on Campus!
Your SHUcard is an essential part of life at Sheffield Hallam...
Not only is it your student ID, but it also gives you access to buildings, sports facilities and some of the best discounts around - £1 Wednesday anyone!?
Use it as your payment method and you'll be rewarded each time you spend!
Set up and Save
- You'll get your SHUcard when you enrol. Make sure you bring your biggest smile as this is when you'll have your photo taken for your card (FYI this lasts the whole time you are here, so make it a good one).
- Register and top up online. You'll just need your Student ID Number and Password
- Create a guest account to allow family and friends to top up your account
- Then spend, save and win!
Top Up & Spend
- Pay for your food and drink on campus
- Pay for your printing at The Print Shop
- Access discounts and offers
Top Up & Save
- Every time you top up with £25 you receive £1.25 in loyalty points - that’s a free coffee!
- For every £1 you spend in catering outlets and The Print Shop, you'll get 5p back in loyalty points.
- Visit SHU Browzer to access the latest offers, including the famous £1 Wednesdays!
Top Up & Win
- Pay using your SHUcard and get exclusive access to our fantastic offers and competitions all year round!
- Use your SHUcard for your chance to win flights, festival tickets, hotel stays and much much more!
Did you know?
SHUcard has saved some students over £300 per year!
So, whether you're grabbing lunch at Chef Hallam Central, or printing your poster assignment at The Print Shop - don't forget to use your SHUcard.
Keep an eye on SHU Browzer for monthly SHUcard deals, offers and competitions!
- Read Next
- How to avoid being a broke student £1 Bargains at Proven Bakehouse Discount at Chambers Of Sheffield Customer Services - We're here to help Welcome to Browzer Browzer Picks: Places to eat in Sheffield Getting around campus Introducing Taste Hallam
- Breaking News - Bramall Lane Subways Meadowhall Student Night: May How I deal with stress 8 stress fighting foods you NEED in your diet Applied for halls, what next?