Sheffield Sexual Health Month
Sheffield City Council, in partnership with local services are coordinating Sheffield Sexual Health Month.
Throughout November there'll be a range of confidential pop-up testing services available for asymptomatic patients (those with no symptoms) across the city.
Sexual Health Sheffield will be offering full STI screenings - including HIV, Hepatitis, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea at Unit 83 in the Moor Market. These sessions at the Moor Market are in addition to the STI screenings available in our clinics (Royal Hallamshire Hospital and Firth Park Clinic) and via our community outreach service.
The South Yorkshire charity for people living with or affected by HIV +Me will also be offering rapid testing for HIV and Hepatitis on the following dates:
- Tuesday 20th November, 11am-12pm - Bens Centre
- Wednesday 21st November, 12pm-1pm - Cathedral Archer Project
- Wednesday 21st November, 1.30pm-3.30pm - Burngreave Surgery
- Thursday 22nd November, 4pm-6pm - Wicker Pharmacy
- Friday 23rd November, 10am-2pm - Victoria Hall
- Saturday 24th November, 11am-1pm - Victoria Hall
- Read Next
- Sexual Health Sheffield Pitstop+ Weekly Walk-in Service Looking After Yourself Need to see a doctor? Register at Student Health! Stay Healthy at SHU.... We're here to help: Student Support Services Wave goodbye to those January blues Nightline - We'll Listen, Not Lecture Homelessness - Help us Help Stay Safe at Sheffield Hallam Drugs - know the risks, know how to get help Are you SHU GoGlobal?
- 6 things I wish I knew about SHU exams Residential Mentor applications are now open! GoGlobal Jobs & Careers Fair Moving back to uni: Expectations vs. reality City to Collegiate: Free Shuttle Bus!