Sheffield Sexual Health Month
Add this event to your calendar
Sheffield City Council, in partnership with local services are coordinating Sheffield Sexual Health Month.
Throughout November there'll be a range of confidential pop-up testing services available for asymptomatic patients (those with no symptoms) across the city.
Sexual Health Sheffield will be offering full STI screenings - including HIV, Hepatitis, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea at Unit 83 in the Moor Market. These sessions at the Moor Market are in addition to the STI screenings available in our clinics (Royal Hallamshire Hospital and Firth Park Clinic) and via our community outreach service.
The South Yorkshire charity for people living with or affected by HIV +Me will also be offering rapid testing for HIV and Hepatitis on the following dates:
- Tuesday 20th November, 11am-12pm - Bens Centre
- Wednesday 21st November, 12pm-1pm - Cathedral Archer Project
- Wednesday 21st November, 1.30pm-3.30pm - Burngreave Surgery
- Thursday 22nd November, 4pm-6pm - Wicker Pharmacy
- Friday 23rd November, 10am-2pm - Victoria Hall
- Saturday 24th November, 11am-1pm - Victoria Hall
- Read Next
- Sexual Health Sheffield Pitstop+ Weekly Walk-in Service Looking After Yourself Need to see a doctor? Register at Student Health! Stay Healthy at SHU.... We're here to help: Student Support Services Nightline - We'll Listen, Not Lecture Homelessness - Help us Help
- Win tickets to Mumford & Sons! House Hunting? Visit the Housing Fair! Beware, The Silent Killer... Jobs On Campus House Hunting: Advice from a third year