It's such a busy time of year with assignment deadlines and exams, so here are our some of our best tips and tools to help you!
Looking after yourself is just as important as your study...
- Try a workshop to help reduce stress and anxiety such as 'Mindfulness', 'Managing anxiety' and 'Managing low mood'. Click here for more info.
- Big White Wall is a free and anonymous safe online community of people who are anxious, down or not coping, who support and help each other by sharing what's troubling them, guided by trained professionals and it's available 24/7.
- Student Wellbeing practitioners also recommend selected guides and external sources of local and national support on this self-help page.
- Being active is a great way to boost your mental health and you don't need to be an athlete! Here's what's on offer at Sheffield Hallam Active.
Here are some study tips...
- Get ahead of the game with our academic online resources on the Bridge. From planning your work to the finished article including deadlines and exam preparation.
- Book onto an academic skills workshop or forum.
- Get feedback on your writing any time of the day with Studiosity.
- Don't stress about referencing - get help!
- Plan your time in the library - we're open 24/7. There are different study areas such as individual, silent, quiet, group, meeting rooms - choose what's best for you and remember to take breaks!
- Book your favourite PC up to 10 days in advance or book one when you come into the library.
Support 24 hours a day