Looking for a house for next year?
Don't panic - take your time to sign!
Last year over 200 students visited Accommodation Services for help with getting out of a housing contract. Most of these enquiries were from students that had rushed, or been pressured / bullied into signing a contract way too early!
Don't make the same mistake... signing too early can cause a whole host of dilemmas, including;
- Signing for an accommodation that you can't afford
- Joining with a group of 'friends' that later become your worst enemies
- Signing for a room and later deciding that you've changed your mind, or that you don't want to continue your studies
- Booking an accommodation that is in a terrible condition when you go to move in, despite looking fine when you viewed it (10 months earlier!)
The good news is that you're not alone in your quest for housing!
Accommodation Services are the experts in finding any type of quality accommodation in Sheffield. The halls and houses on our website are quality checked under the snug scheme, so you can avoid a lot of hassle by using us in your search for the perfect property.
- Read Next
- What's snug? Sheffield: Staying safe in digs & the City Found a house? Make sure you check your contract! House Hunting: Advice from a third year Why I'm staying at The Elements... Residential Mentor applications are now open! The Elements - New for 2018! We are Recruiting ... Takeaways can save lives! My TOP house hunting tips!
- GoGlobal Jobs & Careers Fair A plea from the fire service Residential Mentor applications are now open! Moving back to uni: Expectations vs. reality City to Collegiate: Free Shuttle Bus!