Coach Academy - Volunteer and paid roles in sport
The new Coach Academy has launched!
The Coach Academy is a programme to provide you with a route to a career in sport and physical activity through a framework of:
- High quality volunteer or paid roles
- Personal development planning
- Reward and recognition
The programme is open to any current student who aspires to have a career in the sport and physical activity industry. Roles will be added as more opportunities are signed up. Current roles include:
- Student Sport Activators
- Strength and Conditioning Interns
- Sport Physio Interns
- Referees for our sports leagues
- Community Football Activators
- Sport Development Assistants
To get involved search for our current paid and volunteer roles available (keep checking back as more opportunities are added weekly). Once recruited into one of our roles, you'll receive a programme of support including; access to training, mentoring, and our reward scheme.
Want to be part of the Coach Academy and can't find any suitable roles? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read Next
- Social Sport at Hallam Jobs On Campus Are you SHU GoGlobal? Pitstop+ Weekly Walk-in Service
- 6 things I wish I knew about SHU exams Residential Mentor applications are now open! GoGlobal Jobs & Careers Fair Moving back to uni: Expectations vs. reality City to Collegiate: Free Shuttle Bus!