Coach Academy - Volunteer and paid roles in sport
The new Coach Academy has launched!
The Coach Academy is a programme to provide you with a route to a career in sport and physical activity through a framework of:
- High quality volunteer or paid roles
- Personal development planning
- Reward and recognition
The programme is open to any current student who aspires to have a career in the sport and physical activity industry. Roles will be added as more opportunities are signed up. Current roles include:
- Student Sport Activators
- Strength and Conditioning Interns
- Sport Physio Interns
- Referees for our sports leagues
- Community Football Activators
- Sport Development Assistants
To get involved search for our current paid and volunteer roles available (keep checking back as more opportunities are added weekly). Once recruited into one of our roles, you'll receive a programme of support including; access to training, mentoring, and our reward scheme.
Want to be part of the Coach Academy and can't find any suitable roles? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read Next
- How the gym helps me perform better at Hallam! March Offer! Varsity 2019 Tickets & Merchandise! Programme of the Month! Social Sport at Hallam Jobs On Campus Are you SHU GoGlobal?
- Things to do in Sheffield that cost £0.00 The Elements - New for 2018! Welcome Weekend & Check in UniKitOut: Get 10% off all orders! Meet a local family - join Host!