Browzer is looking for bloggers!
Want to see your story here? Browzer is on the look out for bloggers for semester 2.
Do you have a passion for writing? Are you a serial instagrammer? Twitter fiend? Or just love to vlog about, well, anything?
Share your experience at QMU whether you are a follower of fashion, photographer, live music lover, top chef or just know your stuff about pretty much anything! You can pick the topic that you want to write about.
You will receive a £5 voucher for every blog you submit and can submit any blogs electronically.
It's a great opportunity to have your say and build up a portfolio of work.
Benefits of blogging
- Build a reputation and boost your C.V
- Start networking! To get recognised as a writer people need to know you exist
- Employers are always interested in personal skills, Browzer blogging can benefit your career even if you don't fancy yourself as an aspiring journalist
- Get your personality through on paper (or the computer)
- Get people talking - share your stories through Facebook and Twitter
- QMU Voucher per every blog submitted to Browzer
We want to hear from you!
If you are interested in becoming a blogger, please email Browzer with your name, blog topic and if you have any, potential stories ideas.
- Read Next
- Jessica's Blog: My Writing Process Student Blog: The Countdown: Maintaining friendships as an international student Stina's Blog: How to keep sane during exam season Mark's Blog: Ways to bond with your flatmates Stina's Blog: how to find a flat in Edinburgh Cameron's Blog: Pottering around Edinburgh Cameron's Blog: Missing Game of Thrones? Robert's Blog: Bars to visit before you leave Jessica's Blog: Live Music in Edinburgh Mark's Blog: Benefits of living in QMU Halls Elena's Blog: How to budget...on a budget! Marty's Blog: 7 Scottish Things To Do For St Andrews Day Elena's Blog: Why my placement was worth it
- This weeks menu in 1875! Catering Customer Survey Will Lifting Weights Make Me Bulky? Your Maggie's Menu... Accommodation - Helpful Information