Welcome to Briarfields
Living in Briarfields?
Here's some need-to-know info about your halls before you arrive...
- Where can I do my laundry?
You will find card-operated machines and dryers next to Block C on the Ground Floor. Circuit top-up cards can be purchased from reception for £5 from Monday 19th September
- What do I do if there is a problem in my flat?
If you need to report any urgent issues (loss of water, power etc) then please phone 0161 227 0800. For all other repairs, let us know using the online request form
- Where do I pick up my post?
You can pick your letters up from your flat post box in reception and collect any parcels from the main reception desk (don't forget to bring some i.d!)
- What's my new address?
Briarfields, 23 Stretford Road, Hulme, Manchester, M15 6DD
Get your bearings in the first few weeks by finding your nearest...
- Supermarket: Sainsburys (M1 2BN) Asda (M15 5AS)
- Pub/bar: The Salutation or MMU Union Bar
- Coffee fix: Opposite your hall on Stretford Road
- Workout: Manchester Aquatics Centre
- Doctors: Arch Medical Practice (M15 5TJ)
Don't forget, you can get to know your new flatmates before you arrive by joining your halls Facebook group!
- Read Next
- Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran How We Can Help At Birley Student Living Reception 5 things to do when you have settled in Making it on your own: Laundry New Student? Learn about Res Life at MMU 10 best things about being a Student Ambassador What's around Birley? What is it like for International students at MMU?
- Adulting: the untold truth Hacks that could save you some serious cash Keeping your mental health in check at university January Deals and Discounts Top Tips: Cleaning