Want to look after the environment AND get cheaper coffee?
As part of Manchester Met's green initiative, you can get a 20p discount on your hot drinks if you bring your own reusable cup! Winning!!
If you don't have your own, that's where we come in... to celebrate Go Green Week 2019, Residential Advisors will be giving the first 30 students* who live at All Saints, Wilmott and Birley a FREE reusable coffee cup or water bottle!
But wait... There's more!
- You can create your own smoothies using a smoothie bike!
- Use a smart plug to see how much energy you use when just charging your phone or making a brew
- Take away some top tips for how to be more green!
Now for the important details:
- Monday 11th February 2pm-4pm: Wilmott Reception (Oxford Court)
- Tuesday 12th February 2pm-4pm: Cambridge Reception (All Saints)
- Thursday 14th February 2pm-4pm: Birley Reception
*Disclaimer: the first 10 students at All Saints, the first 10 at Birley and first 10 at Wilmott will receive a free reusable cup.
- Read Next
- Bike Safety - How To Not Get Hit... January Deals and Discounts So you like... the great outdoors How We Can Help At Birley Student Living Reception 5 top secret study spots 10 best things about being a Student Ambassador What is it like to be a RA
- FREE doughnuts and pamper packs at Birley Adulting: the untold truth Hacks that could save you some serious cash Keeping your mental health in check at university January Deals and Discounts