Let's talk about...Anxiety
Over three sessions, learn what anxiety is, what keeps it going for you, and how you can start to challenge your thinking and coping mechanisms to reduce anxiety, and ultimately manage it better.
There are three different workshops:
- Session 1: What is anxiety? How does it affect us? What keeps it going?
- Session 2: Managing unhelpful thoughts and behaviours.
- Session 3: Techniques and tools to reduce anxiety.
Where? Wellbeing Room (Business School 1.14) come in through 1.13 and it’s in front of you.
When? Thursday 4th, 11th & 18th October @ 1pm-2.30pm
Monday 12th, 19th & 26th November @ 1pm-2.30pm
- Read Next
- Struggling with Social Anxiety? Keeping your mental health in check at university How Britney Spears affected my mental health. You can learn anything! How to have the best group presentation What is a Course Rep and why become one? So you like... gaming and electronics So you like... the great outdoors So you like... music How to resolve any problems with Flatmates
- FREE doughnuts and pamper packs at Birley Top Tips: Cleaning Adulting: the untold truth Hacks that could save you some serious cash 12 genius clothing hacks you NEED to know