Let's Talk about Anxiety
Add this event to your calendar
Over three sessions, learn what anxiety is, what keeps it going for you, and how you can start to challenge your thinking and coping mechanisms to reduce anxiety, and ultimately manage it better.
There are three different workshops:
- Session 1: What is anxiety? How does it affect us? What keeps it going?
- Session 2: Managing unhelpful thoughts and behaviours.
- Session 3: Techniques and tools to reduce anxiety.
Where? All Saints Library room 5.10
When? Monday 14th May, 10-11am
Tuesday 15th, 22nd, 29th May, 2-3pm
- Read Next
- Got any spare change? What’s On This Week: May 21st – May 27th 2018 Don’t Drink and Drown Our Commitment Statement Recycle Right! Leaving halls? Make sure you avoid any charges... Free Study Calendar... Nation Student Housing Survery Give It, Don't Bin It! How YOU can help someone's mental health New Cheshire Student Portal How to have the best group presentation Arts Festival 2018 – get involved!
- What to bring to uni Moving out of halls? Are you ready? MOVING OUT? GIVE IT, DON’T BIN IT! Alcohol Impact: Knowing your limits! Free Campus League Tournament