Let's talk about...Anxiety
Add this event to your calendar
Over three sessions, learn what anxiety is, what keeps it going for you, and how you can start to challenge your thinking and coping mechanisms to reduce anxiety, and ultimately manage it better.
There are three different workshops:
- Session 1: What is anxiety? How does it affect us? What keeps it going?
- Session 2: Managing unhelpful thoughts and behaviours.
- Session 3: Techniques and tools to reduce anxiety.
Where? Wellbeing Room (Business School 1.14) come in through 1.13 and it’s in front of you.
When? Thursday 4th, 11th & 18th October @ 1pm-2.30pm
Monday 12th, 19th & 26th November @ 1pm-2.30pm
- Read Next
- Mcr Pride Parade 2018: Join us on the Parade float My fave places to check out in Manchester My top places to eat and drink in Manchester How to have the ULTIMATE British summer Holly's top tips for festival season What should I pack for uni? What it's (realistically) like living in halls Things that happen when you go home for summer...
- What it's (realistically) like living in halls What should I pack for uni? Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran What's around Birley? My fave places to check out in Manchester