How to deal with stress
Being at university can be stressful at times, for when you have exams coming up or even just lots of coursework. Here are some tips on how to stay organised and stress free!
- have a clearly structured plan of the week so it doesn't get confusing.
- take regular breaks- go for a walk or talk to a friend to take your mind off it a little bit.
- don't do too much in one day, it can get quite overwhelming.
- change up how you revise- do a session on the laptop and then change to a book.
- get a good nights sleep whenever you are going to be doing revision the next day.
- have a proper meal or a good breakfast in the morning to set you up for the day.
- do work/revision with a friend at a different place to where you normally work like in a library or a café.
- Read Next
- 5 Top Secret Study Spots Every Fresher Should Know! The RA Life! How to have the best group presentation What is a Course Rep and why become one? Looking for a part-time job? We can help! So you like... gaming and electronics So you like... the great outdoors So you like... music Bike Safety - How To Not Get Hit... Spill The Beans #3: Food Tips From An MMU Student
- Alcohol Awareness Week 2018 Need somewhere to live? 5 Top Secret Study Spots Every Fresher Should Know! Thinking about getting a Student House next year? Why you should live at Manchester Met