How to deal with stress
Being at university can be stressful at times, for when you have exams coming up or even just lots of coursework. Here are some tips on how to stay organised and stress free!
- have a clearly structured plan of the week so it doesn't get confusing.
- take regular breaks- go for a walk or talk to a friend to take your mind off it a little bit.
- don't do too much in one day, it can get quite overwhelming.
- change up how you revise- do a session on the laptop and then change to a book.
- get a good nights sleep whenever you are going to be doing revision the next day.
- have a proper meal or a good breakfast in the morning to set you up for the day.
- do work/revision with a friend at a different place to where you normally work like in a library or a café.
- Read Next
- 5 top secret study spots Coping with the stresses of student life: Tips from a 2nd year Preparing for exams: Tips from a final year student How to have the best group presentation What is a Course Rep and why become one? Looking for a part-time job? We can help! So you like... gaming and electronics So you like... the great outdoors So you like... music Picking the right flatmate/housemates
- Applications for RAs 19/20 are open! DIY takeaway ideas How to make your loan go the extra mile Things you should do before you leave University January Deals and Discounts