Being assertive in everyday life
Add this event to your calendar
Assertiveness has a lot to do with good communication. In this two-part workshop we will learn:
- What assertiveness is in more detail
- The benefits of being assertive
- A range of practical assertiveness techniques that you can use day to day
When? Tuesday 9th & 16th Oct @ 2-3pm
Friday 9th & 16th Nov @ 2-3pm
Where? Wellbeing Room (Business School 1.14) come in through 1.13 and it’s in front of you.
- Read Next
- Mcr Pride Parade 2018: Join us on the Parade float How to have the ULTIMATE British summer Holly's top tips for festival season What should I pack for uni? What it's (realistically) like living in halls My fave places to check out in Manchester My top places to eat and drink in Manchester Things that happen when you go home for summer...
- What it's (realistically) like living in halls What should I pack for uni? Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran What's around Birley? My fave places to check out in Manchester