Being assertive in everyday life
Add this event to your calendar
Assertiveness has a lot to do with good communication. In this two-part workshop we will learn:
- What assertiveness is in more detail
- The benefits of being assertive
- A range of practical assertiveness techniques that you can use day to day
When? Tuesday 9th & 16th Oct @ 2-3pm
Friday 9th & 16th Nov @ 2-3pm
Where? Wellbeing Room (Business School 1.14) come in through 1.13 and it’s in front of you.
- Read Next
- Weekly Mindfulness Sessions Blurred lines: Be clear on consent Courses & Workshops Struggling with Social Anxiety? Let's talk about...Alcohol Looking for a part-time job? We can help! Be part of #MCRRecycleWeek18 The RA Life! What's on this week: 15th October - 21st October 2018 Have you heard about SafeZone? So you like... the great outdoors
- How to have the best group presentation Be part of #MCRRecycleWeek18 Things to do for FREE in Manchester What's on this week: 15th October - 21st October 2018 Looking for a part-time job? We can help!