5 Reasons To Use Your Reading Lists
Overwhelmed by all the Library resources?
Moodle unit areas contain links to your online reading lists - but did you know you can personalise your information, add notes, and a whole lot more?
Here are five reasons you should use your Moodle reading lists...
- Saves time
Your Moodle reading lists provide quick access to a wide range of resources so you can spend more time on your readings.
- Easy access to the information you need
Moodle reading lists gather links to online resources in one location and provide real-time information about print book availability.
- Personalise your reading lists
You can add your own notes and record your reading intentions and progress. Lists can be sorted and downloaded too!
- Quality information
Further improve your learning experience with access to good quality, relevant information.
- Recommended reading just for you
See the resources your lecturers have chosen to support the units you are studying.
Still unsure how to use your reading lists? Don't suffer in silence! Staff will be on hand at All Saints and Crewe Libraries between 11am and 2pm on Monday 7th to Friday 11th November to show you how to Get More From Your Moodle Reading Lists.
- Read Next
- My fave places to check out in Manchester Mcr Pride Parade 2018: Join us on the Parade float Alcohol Impact: Knowing your limits! Is it time to come out? Things that happen when you go home for summer... What to bring to uni How to have the ULTIMATE British summer
- Things that happen when you go home for summer... Find out more about our halls... What to bring to uni Mcr Pride Parade 2018: Join us on the Parade float What's already provided in Birley flats?