10 best things about being a Student Ambassador
Working as a Student Ambassador for Manchester Metropolitan University is a casual and flexible job that works around your university commitments.
Many students take on this role of helping recruit new students to the university, by taking students on tours around the campus, showing off their accommodation and answering students and parents questions about the uni.
Here are the 10 best things about being a Student Ambassador:
- You make new friends.
- You can network with university staff.
- It's a paid job of £8.40 per hour with relevant training provided.
- You will get satisfaction from making students feel welcomed at MMU.
- You will learn to work as a team.
- It looks good on your CV.
- It provides you with a deeper understanding of what the university has to offer for new students.
- Allows you to become more confident, as you are having to speak to a variety of different students.
- You can share your experiences of being at university.
- The jobs work around your university commitments and understand that university comes first!
Get applying now and good luck!
- Read Next
- 5 things to do when you have settled in Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran What's around Birley? How We Can Help At Birley Student Living Reception How to resolve any problems with Flatmates Picking the right flatmate/housemates Looking for a part-time job? We can help!
- Moving out of halls? Don't forget your 'Outduction'! Top tips for RA assessment day Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran Top Tips: preparing for second year How to make your second year house safe