Wondering what to bring with you when you move into Tudor Close?
Here's our handy guide to what's provided and what you need to bring with you...
What's in my room?
- Wardrobe (with hanging rail, shelves and drawers)
- Desk (with drawers)
- Desk chair
- Waste bin
- Wash basin
The essentials to bring with you...
- Bedding - duvet, pillows, bed sheet, duvet cover, pillow case
- Coat hangers
- Laundry bag/hamper
Other things you might want to bring...
- Bedside/desk lamp (though you should have a light above your desk)
- Photos etc to personalise your room
Remember that we don’t allow fairy lights or candles in bedrooms so it’s best not to bring these with you.
What's in my kitchen?
- Fridge freezer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
The essentials to bring with you..
- Plates and bowls
- Cutlery (from tea spoons to wooden spoons and everything in between)
- Tea towels
- Chopping board
- Pots and pans - a frying pan and a saucepan are two essentials here!
Go for the budget options when picking things like crockery etc as things can often get broken.