Student services have a brand new mental health drop-in facility which is available for all students called Head Space.
- Open every Monday and Wednesday between 11am and 3pm during term time
- In the Percy Gee (SU) building (level 1)
- Available for students to help find solutions and support for mental wellbeing, in particular stress and anxiety
- Available and free for all students – no appointment needed
- Read Next
- How to... Keep your halls clean Things to do in Leicester Our FREE Mental Health Resources Dealing with Homesickness in Halls Your guide to doing laundry Maintenance problem? The BIG Quiz! Make Your Room Your Home
- Earn While You Learn - Residential Advisers Meet the Team - Oadby Student Village! Things to do in Leicester Complete the National Student Housing Survey Nixon Court Coffee Night- every Tuesday 8pm