Student services have a brand new mental health drop-in facility which is available for all students called Head Space.
- Open every Monday and Wednesday between 11am and 3pm during term time
- In the Percy Gee (SU) building (level 1)
- Available for students to help find solutions and support for mental wellbeing, in particular stress and anxiety
- Available and free for all students – no appointment needed
- Read Next
- City Living Let's Do Leicester Events How to: Book City Living Events Book Club Up to £10,000 of rent is up for grabs!
- Meet your Residence Life team Studying abroad: Expectation vs. reality TV licensing- everything you need to know Explore Leicester and unleash your inner tourist Up to £10,000 of rent is up for grabs!