Student services have a brand new mental health drop-in facility which is available for all students called Head Space.
- Open every Monday and Wednesday between 11am and 3pm during term time
- In the Percy Gee (SU) building (level 1)
- Available for students to help find solutions and support for mental wellbeing, in particular stress and anxiety
- Available and free for all students – no appointment needed
- Read Next
- Top Tips: Cleaning Things to do in Leicester Your guide to doing laundry Maintenance problem? The BIG Quiz! Make Your Room Your Home Follow us on social media!
- Advice from a graduate: Wellbeing Meet the Team - Oadby Student Village! The Oadby Shuttle Bus- Term Two passes now available Make Your Room Your Home 5 winter delights you can make in a MUG!