Student services have a brand new mental health drop-in facility which is available for all students called Head Space.
- Open every Monday and Wednesday between 11am and 3pm during term time
- In the Percy Gee (SU) building (level 1)
- Available for students to help find solutions and support for mental wellbeing, in particular stress and anxiety
- Available and free for all students – no appointment needed
- Read Next
- Top Tips: Cleaning Things to do in Leicester Your guide to doing laundry Maintenance problem? The BIG Quiz! Meet your Residence Life team Follow us on social media! Follow us on social media!
- Who's ready for Oadbyfest 2018? Your guide to doing laundry Pub Grub Grawl User guides for your household appliances Speed Friending!