Earn While You Learn - Residential Advisers
We're hiring Residential Advisers!
Help develop a fun and thriving community in University halls of residence with 15 hours of paid work per week.
- Do you enjoy meeting and supporting other students?
- Interested in working for the University alongside your studies?
- Want to develop professional skills in leadership and communication?
- Are you keen to get involved and good at encouraging others to take part?
Applications are now open at https://jobs.le.ac.uk/ until the 13th May. Your hall RAs will be happy to chat with you about their role or you can find out more on our Meet The Team page. Drop us a message on the your hall site Facebook Page if you want to ask us any questions over the Easter break:
Take a look at the job description here:
- Read Next
- Meet the Team - Oadby Student Village! Dealing with Homesickness in Halls Bloggers Wanted! Leicester Tigers Matches Volunteering at University
- Earn While You Learn - Residential Advisers Meet the Team - Oadby Student Village! Things to do in Leicester Complete the National Student Housing Survey Nixon Court Coffee Night- every Tuesday 8pm