We are in peak BBQ season and by now, your friends have been to a few so it's time to pull out all the stops and impress.
Different toppings on hot dogs can be complete game changers - forget mustard and ketchup, we're talking big!
Don't believe us? Have a look at these:
- Combine a traditional hot dog with classic Mac n' Cheese for a very filling yet satisfying topping. Warning: it could get messy!
- Try this Guacamole topping at your next BBQ - it can double up as a hot dog topping and a dip for crisps!
- Jalapenos & bacon is the topping for you if you can handle some spice with your food. Don't forget some cheese for the top!
- Make this pineapple and teriyaki sauce - the perfect replacement for the boring, typical options! Grill some pineapples for the top too.
- Who says that you can't put pizza toppings on a hot dogs? Not us! Pepperoni, chicken, ham - any of your favourite toppings will work.
- Coleslaw goes perfectly with a lot of food - hot dogs included. This BBQ topping mixes barbeque sauce, onions and a creamy/crunchy slaw.
- This Breakfast Dog has just about everything a full English needs - hash brown, tomatoes, eggs and bacon. We won't judge if you eat it for breakfast - honest!
- This onion & pickles topping is a slight variation on the typical fried onions! Simple yet effective.