Laundrette facilites available on campus
At some point you're going to have to tackle the washing, but it doesn't have to be such a chore!
There are plenty laundry facilities available for your use. Most halls have their own launderette although all of our halls have access to laundry facilities.
There is no need to find the correct change as the machines can either be operated using apple pay or a credit/debit card.
The machines are easy to use and your laundry will be completed in 4 easy steps:
- Load clothes into the machine and shut machine door
- Pay for laundry at central pay station using a smart phone or debit/credit card
- Select machine used on central pay station
- Return to machine and select required cycle
Wash (30 minutes): £2.80
Dry (45 minutes): £1.40
Washstation’s unique online machine viewing allows you to view the availability of washing machines and tumble dryers in the laundry room. The machine will either show in use or available, the machine in use will display the remaining cycle time. To view your laundry room please click here.
Village Park (The Hub) - to view availability, see Circuit Laundry.
Wash £2.80/Dry £1.30
Laundry facilities are available in these halls, however machine availability is not viewable online. Please note, these halls operate a cash only service.
£2.60 per wash (£2.90 for super cycle) and £1.30 per dryer (William Morris, The Holt and Harry French)
If you have any problems or need to report any maintenance issues please report to your Hall Reception.
- Read Next
- Creative Design & Print Services Careers and Employability Centre Having trouble at uni? Lost your Student ID card? Parcels and Card Office Get active with Intramural Sport (IMS) Stay healthy at uni Maintenance Issues In your Halls? Counselling and Disability Service Useful accommodation contact numbers Save Time, Money & Cut Food Waste Your Union... what's on? Out and About Beyond Loughborough University Lodge
- Advice from a graduate: Wellbeing The lengths you'll go to when you're poor How to be supermarket savvy... SPORT FACILITIES MAP Need to contact your hall Warden?